Light Rail System
Light Rail System
|Lifting Height||10 m|
|Surface Finish||Paint Coated|
|Load Capacity||2000 Kg|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
The iCrane LR+ System is a comprehensive solution for all your industrial and storage needs with the capacity to handle loads up to 2000 kgs and with a wheelbase suspension up to 10 meters. This technologically advanced and efficient modular machine was conceived, designed and built by experienced experts and is a patented product of Indef.
Its advanced design and validation software tools are a result of contemporary production technology. Suitable for both monorail and bi-rail configurations, it can also be used as an underslung monorail with manual or electrically operated travel.
The iCrane LR+ System can –
- Lift loads vertically using lifting equipment like an electric chain hoist or other such products fit for the job.
- Enable cross travel of the load using a hoist mounted on an electrically or manually operated trolley that moves along the main track of the light crane.
- Enable longer travel of the load using manual or electrical trolleys that slide on the light crane’s track.
- Equipped to handle a high flow of travelling trolleys and lifting components.
- Allows for easier coupling of the modular parts used to make the system, even at a height.
- Specially designed trolleys, both manual and electrical, ply on the external of its beam.
- Higher visibility and faster accessibility of the system helps with periodic inspection and maintenance activities of the crane.
- Travel and lifting components can be easily electrified using a trailing cable system or a conductor system. Current collectors are incorporated on the LR+’s beam to facilitate this without using additional space.
- Connecting sections of different sizes makes the structure modular and futuristic.
- A suspended ball and socket arrangement on articulated joints allows for pendulation up to 8° minimising horizontal force and stress on the support structures.
- Equipped with the following features, the joint systems used in the LR+ beams ensure maximum functionality and reliability.
- Perfectly aligned profiles with precision centers given by frustum conic compasses.
- Easy accessibility to the fixing screw allows for easy fitting and inspection.
- The use of binx nuts and auto-locking ensures protection against unscrewing.
- Protection from corrosion using bolted and galvanised joints.
- Profiles 150, 210 and 270 can cover a load range up to 2000kgs which maximises suspension distance.
- A flat four pole ‘bus bar’ with a block plug protects against the risk of contact by accident or flexible festoon line cable systems with trolleys positioned in the LR+’s beam.
- The maximum load carrying capacity of a profile helps save costs by minimising steel support construction, number of suspension components and installation time.
- With all three sizes being easily interconnectible, the design is the most modular alternative track system seen.
- An option for busbar or festoon for electric supply system is not just safe and easy but also makes maintenance easier.
- Equipped with a smooth sliding surface for trolley wheels. Wheels of the cross-travel trolley can also be easily inspected.
- Treatment of surface preparation and painting is made easy.
- Profiles are highly stable even when horizontal force is applied.