Heavy Duty Racks
Indef Rollout Rack
|5 Ton per Rack
|Free Standing Unit
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
The Roll Out Rack is a customised product used to store material vertically one above the other, mimicking a chest of drawers. The racks move in and out with the help of a mechanism that reduces effort.
The Roll Out Track is offered as per the customers’ requirements with the length and width designed to match the needs. Components such as pipes, bars, rolled sections and, other tolls and handy items can be stored here. The product functions as a space saver in the industry.
With a SWL of up to 50T, there are several combinations available such as Cantilever ROR, Double Side ROR etc.
The components of a ROR include:
- 1 Main Structure Frame
- Drawer Brackets
- Drawing Mechanism
- Ladder (as per requirement)
- Foundation hardware
- Minimises use of space as compared to conventional modes of storage.
- Each drawer can be customised to mimic the requirements in terms of height.
- A bucket is provided for small items like tools and a pallet is provided for longer member easy lifting.
- The Roll Out Rack can be made to a height of up to 5 meters with the number of levels and their height customised as per exact requirements.
- A handle is provided to move the rack in and out for storage or for retrieval.
- No derating of load at height.
- Removal of material from a rack using overhead cranes becomes easier since there is no cross pulling required.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Multiple Roll Out Racks can be connected to store items measuring up to 24 meters in length.