Indef JIB Crane
|Crane Type||Jib Crane|
|Jib Length||10 meter|
|Jib arm rotation||Manual / Motorized|
|Load Capacity||2 Ton|
Equipped with standing column and a rotating boom, the Jib Crane is predominantly used for the loading and unloading of material onto machines & testing beds, for maintenance purposes and to cover a circular area of work.
Indef offers Jib Cranes with a rotating angle of 360° or 270° that can be operated manually, electrically or as a combination of both. We also offer wall mounted variants.
Our crane is recommended for M5/Fem 2M duty application and can also be used for outdoor and flame-proof work.
Generally used with a chain hoist and chain pulley blocks, a Jib Crane armed with a wire rope hoist is only used for certain specific application. We offer our cranes with a Safe Working Load of up to 3.2T, a height of lift of 5 meters and a boom length of 7 meters. Our light weight design and correct loading data allows for optimisation of the concrete foundation.
A complete Jib crane consists of –
- 1 Column
- 1 Boom
- 1 Reaction Arm
- 1 set of Base Plate with Foundation Hardware
- 1 Hoist with Trolley
- Optimised structural weight of the crane prevents the column from uprooting.
- The 360° variant comes with a combination of bearings to handle even the heaviest axial and radial loads
- Our precise machining and alignment translate to lesser effort required for rotation and CT movement.
- Secondary safety prevents column from uprooting.
- The boom is equipped with an anti-lift arrangement.
- Electromechanical overload device adds to the safety.
- An adjustable rotation stop buffer helps in restricting the movement of the boom to match the requirements.
- The crane is available with a combination of manual and electrical operation.
- The product can be provided with a light rail boom to support an SWL of up to 1T.
- An adjustment for the rotation gearbox mounting provides proper torque transmission.
- A slip ring helps with continuous 360° rotation.
- An adjustment for the king post mounting bearing housing allows smooth rotation.
- A handle with a sling at the end of the boom assists with manual rotation.
- Cost effective alternative for confined working areas.
- Zero dependency on a shed or structure.
- Fully dedicated towards a particular form of work to boost productivity.
- Maximum hook approaches on either side.
- Ease of operation and maintenance.
Capacity Range- 1- 5000 kg